Feature Spotlight: Market-based Health Score
Have you heard? The Health Score is now generated by comparing your listing’s upcoming occupancy to that of the market. By benchmarking against the competition, it’s easier than ever to get feedback at a glance on whether or not a listing is optimized for the market. You can check out your Health Scores here.
How should I use the Health Score?
In a nutshell, higher Health Scores (above 70) indicate the listing is booking on pace with the market, while lower Health Scores point to listings that are overbooked or underbooked. Hover over the Health Score in the Dashboard to take a closer look:
To keep prices optimized, our experts recommend reviewing listings in your Dashboard once a week, adjusting Base Prices up or down as needed. We recommend sorting the Dashboard by the Health Score to surface listings that need the most attention first.
What do I do when my Health Score is low?
Lower Health Scores point to listings that require attention because they are pacing too quickly (overbooked) or too slowly (underbooked) given demand in the market:
- Being overbooked can indicate the listing is underpriced -- your place is a good deal, and is often the first to get booked up in your area. While it feels good to be fully booked, it also indicates you might be leaving money on the table. In this case, you might consider raising your Base Price by 5-10%.
- Being underbooked can indicate the listing is overpriced. To start picking up more bookings, you might consider lowering your Base Price by 5-10%.
June 2020 Feature Highlights & Release Notes
📌 New Feature: Copy settings across listings with Bulk Actions
- Using the Bulk Actions - Import Details feature, you can now copy over settings from one listing to many listings in one fell swoop. With Bulk Actions open, select the listing you’d like to use as a template and click “Import Details” to review settings. Uncheck any settings you do not want to copy over. Click "Save Changes".
- Note that when using Bulk Actions, adjusting general settings and Last Minute Discounts will replace existing settings; adjusting seasonal settings will add to existing settings.
- For a walkthrough of Bulk Actions and the Import Details feature, check out our article What are Bulk Actions and how do I use them?
💡Feature Highlight: Gap Fills
- Gap Fills unlock gaps on your calendar that are shorter than your specified Annual or Seasonal Minimum Night Stay, making these dates bookable. Our team loves Gap Fills because it’s an easy and automatic way to get a few extra bookings and increase revenue between longer stays.
- How does it work? When enabled, Gap Fills set the Minimum Stay to the length of the gap between bookings when that gap is shorter than your Minimum Stay. Additional settings, including Orphan Min. Stay and Buffer, offer even more flexibility.
- To learn more about Gap Fills and how to implement them, check out our article What are Annual/Seasonal Minimum Stays and Gap Fills, and how do I use them?
🔑 Feature Highlight: Saved Filters
- Managing many listings can be hard. Saved filters help you quickly surface a subgroup of listings for which you’d like to review performance or make updates in bulk.
- ⭐️ Pro Beyonder Tip: Use the radius filter to surface listings that are close to each other. And for those on Escapia or Track, we pull in categories directly from your PMS for you to use in Beyond.
- For more information, check out our article, How do I save my favorite filters?
Have a great idea that would completely elevate the way you use Beyond Pricing? Something on your mind you'd like to share with us? We want to hear from you. Tell us here.