Feature Spotlight: New Tools in Insights
Have you explored Insights yet? With Insights, we make it easy to review and understand the performance metrics that are most important to your short term rental business. This month, we have several exciting new features for you!
We heard you wanted an easy way to surface individual listing performance to spot listings that are underperforming and need a little help, or that are doing quite well and deserve to be highlighted. The Lens View is here to bring you that information in just a few clicks.
How does it work? Simply drag your mouse over a time period in the Total Revenue graph, and you'll pull up performance and benchmarking stats for all listings across revenue, occupancy, and average daily rate (ADR):
What exactly does the Lens uncover? 🔎🤔 Try it out for yourself to see what the Lens View has in store for you!
September 2020 Feature Highlights
🎯 More Insights Highlights
- Benchmark your performance against the market or against saved groups with Compare To view.
- Zoom in and out with Timeframes. Adjust charts to view data for the next 12 months, next three (3) months, or year to date. On each chart, adjust granularity of the data to daily (date or day of week), weekly, or monthly.
- Stay on top of daily, weekly, or monthly pickup with the Booked At filter, which you can find in the sidebar filter of Insights. Visualizing recent booking stats helps you be proactive with your revenue management strategy.
- Dive into Insights today to check it out!
✨ The Table View has a new look
- Based on your feedback, we’ve added Minimum Price and key stats you are familiar with in the Card View to the Table View, too. This makes it easy to scan for listing performance.
- Click here to check out the new Table View.
- Curious about what listing stats are and how to use them? Read on here.
Tell us what you think.
Obsessed with a new feature? Have a question or feedback you'd like to share? Click here to share your thoughts with us. We're excited to hear from you.
Want to learn more about our product?
Click here to scroll through a demo walkthrough.